Attention ConocoPhillips vendors: The March 29, 2017 asset sale announcement regarding Cenovus’ purchase of certain ConocoPhillips properties in Canada has an official closing date of May 17, 2017.
Through business planning, application of commercial expertise, and strategic sourcing, our supply chain management team is committed to ensuring service and material requirements are procured and contracted in a manner that is safe, efficient and compliant with regulations.
All of our sourcing and contracting activities, including supplier selection, are driven by five criteria:
- Health safety and environmental considerations.
- Quality and technological considerations.
- Stakeholder and local benefit requirements.
- Adherence to our business ethics policy and applicable legislation.
The following sets of terms and conditions may be applicable for goods purchased by, or services performed for, ConocoPhillips Canada Resources Corp. as indicated in a Purchase Order:
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions for the supply of goods and ancillary services in support of those goods the following terms and conditions can be found at the following link: Terms and Conditions for Goods and Associated Services Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions for the supply of services (including goods to be consumed in performance of the work) can be found at the following link: Terms and Conditions for Services Purchase Orders.
Please submit your vendor inquiry here.